Sunday, January 14, 2007

10 Memorable Movie Moments


Alright, before we get on to this edition of Casey's notes, I gotta reveal the songs that the last quotes were from, so here they are:

15. "...I heard from someone you're still pretty..."
The Trapeze Swinger by Iron & Wine

14. "...come pick me up, take me out, fuck me up, steal my records..."
Come Pick Me Up by Ryan Adams

13. "...I was surprised equally to you and I..."
Eve, Apple of my Eye by Bell X1

12. "...what sort of man goes by, I will bring you water..."
#41 by Dave Matthews Band

11. "...and the last letter said, that she had to get out, but I couldn't make out the rest of the note, as the blood stains all over the page of the letter, there's a lot to learn about Joan..."
Joan by Butch Walker

10. "...I'm going under over you..."
So Right by Dave Matthews Band

9. "...so god help me if I'm wrong, but I love all the things you do..."
Question Mark by Stabilo

8. "...they try and they try, but everything that they do, is the ghost of a trace of a failed imitation of you..."
Kathleen by Josh Ritter

7. "...time was never too friendly to me, somehow changed just avoided to greet me..."
Rain Awhile by Stabilo

6. "...it's the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you..."
9 Crimes by Damien Rice

5. "...I don't know where, confused about how as well..."
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

4. "...I'm all dressed up for you, I'm all dressed up for him too..."
Prague by Damien Rice

3. "...as for me well, I'll find someone who's not gonna cheap in sale. A nice little housewife, who'll give me the steady life and not keep going off the rails..."
Say Hello Wave Goodbye by David Gray (Soft Cell)

2. "...all the time you thought I was sad, I was trying to remember your name..."
Your Ex-lover is Dead by the Stars

1. "...save me from the ranks of the freaks that suspect they could never love anyone..."
Save Me by Aimee Mann

as for today's list, again, it's just a list of memorable moments from movies with NO rank. So here it is:

10. The first time Molly speaks in Corrina, Corrina.

9. When Billy Crudup tells the story at the end of Big Fish

8. The first encounter with the Brachiosaurus in Jurassic Park

7. The endings to Sixth Sense, Usual Suspects, The Others, and more

6. The Rooftop bullet-time scene in the first Matrix

5. "My friends, you bow to no one" in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

4. "Sure, doctor Van Brahn is a great scientist, but he isn't my hero" in October Sky

3. When the warden throws the rock/chess piece through the poster in Shawshank Redemption

2. When Jim Carrey's boat hits the sky painted wall in The Truman Show

1. When Optimus Prime dies in the Transformers Movie

No comments: