Tuesday, March 6, 2007

How To Save A Life


Every now and then there comes a trailer for a movie that has such a wonderfully complex (not to be confused with complicated) plot that's laced within such a slice of life story that you think wow, if only I'd thought of that. Then the trailer amps up the greatest of it that much more.

The movie I'm talking about in this case is Reign Over Me starring Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler. The two way relationship between the two just seems so perfect yet not cliche. There's also a major plot point I found out while browsing the web that I won't ruin for anybody, but let me just say that I think this is quite an original take on it.

It opens March 23rd and I think, or at least I hope, it's gonna be one fo the movies to remember from this year. Check out the trailer at http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/reignoverme/. Thanks for reading.

No comments: