Sunday, June 3, 2007

...just once


Alright, I'm sure you'll be reading a very similar entry on Convoluted Coalescence - but that's because what we're writing about completely blew us both away. I'm talking about the movie Once.

In short - take all the brilliant frames songs, lace them into an incredibly sweet and touching love story and you've got probably one of the greatest movies I've seen in a really long time. Along with Shopgirl and Eternal Sunshine, this movie definitely ranks among the best love story movies.

Here's the thing - I could talk ad nausea about how great the movie is - but I don't want to overhype it or nitpick at it. It's one of those all encompassingly good movies, that talking about any individual part kind of diminishes it's brilliance. So I'll just say this. Once is a great movie. Go see it. Nuff said. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

never heard of it.
:(
I'll keep an eye out for it.