Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Casey's Garage


Alright, people, this one's long overdue. Really, it's almost like it should have been a "...of the moment" segment, but whatever. Basically, I have my favourite cars of all time in my head that changes subtly over the years (with the 911 Turbo and Aston Martin DB9 topping those charts), but then there's just my favourite cars of the moment. There's a lot more to consider when compiling a list like this. Because, it's really what impresses me at the moment - like when the Audi TT was released, it was my favourite car of that year just because it was so bold and stylish for its time. It was by far not the greatest car, but the year it was released it was a great car. So basically what I'm saying is that the list below isn't my favourite cars of all time, it's just my top 10 of the moment. What currently is impressing me. One thing that kind of goes big into the equation is previous models. For example, the Mitsubishi Evo has always been a gorgeous car, but the Evo Prototype X is just stunning. Also, to be fair, I'm only putting down cars that are in production, or will very shortly be in production. So without further a due, here's my top 10 cars of the moment. Thanks for reading.

10. Nissan Altima Coupe
9. Jaguar XK
8. Honda S2000
7. BMW M3
6. Porsche 911 Carrera
5. Bugatti Veyron
4. Ford Mondeo
3. Mitsubishi Lancer (Evo X)
2. Audi S5
1. Aston Martin DBS

No comments: