Sunday, January 14, 2007

Casey's Mix of the Moment


Alright, so, I was gonna start a Casey's "Mix of the day" or "Mix of the week", but since I know I probably wouldn't be able to do it regularly, I decided I'd just do it whenever, hence the "Mix of the Moment". So, it's just a collection of songs you can put together on a CD. It'll probably range from 12 to 20 songs depending on the moment. So without further a due (or due? a dieu? never known what the real expression is), here's the first Mix of the Moment for January 7th, 2007.

1. Rain Awhile by Stabilo
2. The Winner Is by Mychael Danna
3. Lie in the Sound by Trespassers William
4. Boston by Augustana
5. Elevator Love Beat by The Stars
6. Ghosts of You by Chantal Kreviazuk
7. Grey Rom by Damien Rice
8. Thin Blue Flame by Josh Ritter
9. Girls by Nizlopi
10. Turn the Lights On by Pilate
11. Annie, Let's not wait by The Guillemots
12. Ain't No Love by David Gray
13. Song For a Friend by Jason Mraz

No comments: