Sunday, January 14, 2007

15 Memorable Song lines


So, this edition's list is NOT a Top 15 list, it just a "memorable" list. That is, these are in no particular rank, and aren't even necessarily all in the top 15, just 15 memorable lines from songs. I was gonna tell you guys what songs they were from, but I'll leave that as a bit of a game. I'll reveal the songs next entry. Enjoy these 15 memorable lines from songs:

15. "...I heard from someone you're still pretty..."

14. "...come pick me up, take me out, fuck me up, steal my records..."

13. "...I was surprised equally to you and I..."

12. "...what sort of man goes by, I will bring you water..."

11. "...and the last letter said, that she had to get out, but I couldn't make out the rest of the note, as the blood stains all over the page of the letter, there's a lot to learn about Joan..."

10. "...I'm going under over you..."

9. "...so god help me if I'm wrong, but I love all the things you do..."

8. "...they try and they try, but everything that they do, is the ghost of a trace of a failed imitation of you..."

7. "...time was never too friendly to me, somehow changed just avoided to greet me..."

6. "...it's the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you..."

5. "...I don't know where, confused about how as well..."

4. "...I'm all dressed up for you, I'm all dressed up for him too..."

3. "...as for me well, I'll find someone who's not gonna cheap in sale. A nice little housewife, who'll give me the steady life and not keep going off the rails..."

2. "...all the time you thought I was sad, I was trying to remember your name..."

1. "...save me from the ranks of the freaks that suspect they could never love anyone..."

No comments: