Monday, May 28, 2007

Top 10 Video Games of All Time


Alright, so I'll admit it, I sat down to type a blog entry today and completely drew a blank. And anytime I draw blank, I decide to come up with some random Top 10 list. Not that these are throw away blog entries, but they're definitely not as long or as story-telling as the others. But nonetheless, Top 10 lists always seem to spark the most interest, and the most comments, and such. Now, Top 10 Video Games of all time - this one is tough, really tough. I'll admit, in the last 5 years, my video game playing has declined significantly, so this list might be a bit dated - but then again, this is a list of "all time", so it might still be applicable. There are so many factors that go into my decisions on this one - replay value, overall impression, memorable moments, experience etc., etc., etc. So without further a due, here is my Top 10 Video Games of All Time

10. Mansion of Hidden Souls (Sega CD)
9. Tiger Woods Golf (PS2)
8. Guitar Hero II (XBOX360)
7. Resident Evl: Code Veronica (Dreamcast)
6. Virtua Tennis (Dreamcast)
5. Contra (NES)
4. Soul Caliber (Dreamcast)
3. Super Mario World (SNES)
2. Daytona USA (Arcade)
1. Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action (PS)

No comments: