Saturday, May 5, 2007

Fit to Suck 2007.05.05


Yes, i guess it had to happen one day or another. But on thursday and friday - sadly, I must report, that I missed my workouts. I was quite mad about it, but I've been seriously busy with school. On thursday, I was at school from 9am til 1:30am - yeah, almost 15 hours, so when I got home, I was dead tired. And the thing is, this kind of schedule will continue over the next couple of weeks. However, I should be able to slide in my workout.

But sadly, my streak has been broken. I am by no means giving up - no, it's just with a film we're shooting - my schedule's been swamped. We'll see how things go, but I'm still gonna make as much effort as possible to maintain my 5 days a week. I am sorry for this, and sorry that there was no episode of fit to live.

In other news, box art has finally been released for Cosby Show seasons 3 and 4 - making it more official (for those who don't know, the Cosby Show box sets have been on a really long hiatus) - so that's quite exciting for me. Plus, season 9 of Frasier comes out this month, another bonus indeed - not to mention a fully packaged season 2.0 of Battlestar Galactica, and I may as well pick up season 2 of House. With Smallville and Lost running out their seasons, I'll need something to watch over the summer, and it looks like that won't be a problem.

Alright, that's it for now. Updates might be a bit scarce this month, but I'll try my best to keep my readers informed on what's interesting (or at least what I find interesting). Thanks for reading.

No comments: