Saturday, May 26, 2007

Casey's Mix of the Moment 2007.05.26


Well, my iPod has finally joined the masses - it's officially on the fritz. It's kinda sucky because it's still functional, but just can't be synced, and it keeps draining battery. And before you all start replying, yes, I've tried the millions of solutions to try to fix it. But despite this, I think I've actually got some new music for a new mix of the moment. It'd be so long since I've found new music - and although a lot of this isn't the newest, it's still something. Anyway, enjoy and thanks for reading.

1. Outside by Aqualung
2. Falling Slowly by The Frames
3. Ache by James Carrington
4. Great Balls of Fire by Teitur
5. Wicked Little High by Bird York
6. Dear Me by Mike Schmid
7. Everything by Craig Cardiff
8. Lover's Side of Town by Joe Purdy
9. Maybe I by Mere
10. The Way we Get By by Spoon
11. Garden of Love by Aqualung

No comments: