Thursday, March 15, 2007

Casey's Mix of the Moment 2007.03.15


Alright, the lack of updates is due to my lack of sleep due to my lack of time to do anything. So I do apologize. And it always sucks when the update that finally comes isn't really that big of an update, so sorry for that to. And for anybody who thinks musicals suck, I'm sorry for this too:) Alright, this edition of Casey's Mix of the Moment is a mish mash of musical tracks - yes, I am a straight male who will admit to listening to musicals. Alright, enjoy and thanks for reading.

1. Seasons of Love - Rent (Movie version)
2. I Still Believe - Miss Saigon
3. Come What May - Moulin Rouge
4. Close Every Door to Me - Joesph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat
5. Life Support - Rent (Movie version)
6. He Lives in You - The Lion King
7. One More Day - Les Miserables
8. All I Ask of You - The Phantom of the Opera
9. Will I - Rent (Movie version)
10. El Tango de Roxanne - Moulin Rouge
11. I'll Cover You Reprise - Rent (Movie version)
12. Who am I - Les Miserables
13. Your Song - Moulin Rouge
14. Finale B - Rent (Movie version)

No comments: