Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dreams


Alright, so I finished watching season 10 of Frasier yesterday, and I think it may have, just may have entered my mind as the best sitcom of all time. Yes, again, I do respect Seinfeld highly - but man, Frasier. What a season!!!

But that's not what I hear to talk about today. I've been getting back in the swing of things in terms of movies and getting caught up on what's up and coming. There's one film that really caught my eye: Cassandra's Dream. It's written and directed by Woody Allen and takes his more serious side. Don't get me wrong, I love his quirky stuff, but I love that he has the range to do other things too. And this one looks amazing. Check out the trailer at YahooMovies

And speaking of dreams, what a dream come true for me that my buddy Aaron found a performance of two of my favourite artists. Check it out:



Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

AndreaPandrea said...

hey casey...
great video. i need to get some ray downloaded on my computer. i don't have any sort of thing to download with though. normally my brother puts stuff on my computer and right now I'm not sure what's the best thing to use. anyway, have been randomly letting people know i started a blog. i can't promise i'll be posting much and i'm not much into this blog business so i might just email people when i post so they'll know it's time to read up. don't have many good pictures so i havne't attached much. hope you're doing well and enjoying your new job. how's my old neighbourhood treating you?
www.andreateacher.blogspot.com