Friday, April 13, 2007

Casey's Mix of the Moment 2007.04.13


Alright, so to go along with my Fit To Live series, my Mix of the Moment today is my running mix. These are some of the songs I work out too and I think are great songs to run to. Enjoy.

1. Trains to Brazil by the Guillemots
2. Get By (Remix) by Talib Kweli f. Kanye West, Jay-z, Mos Def, Busta Rhymes
3. Man Burning by Josh Ritter
4. All These Things That I've Done by The Killers
5. How to Save a Life by The Fray
6. Gone by Kelly Clarkson
7. Touch the Sky by Kanye West f. Lupe Fiasco
8. Save Me by Remy Zero
9. White Shadows by Coldplay
10. Definition by Black Star
11. Knife-Grey Sea by Pilate
12. We'll Never Know by Lifehouse
13. Blinded by Third Eye Blind
14. Numb/Encore by Linkin Park/Jay-z

And actually most of the stuff from my hip hop mix of the moment works well too, and some of the stuff from the movie version of the RENT soundtrack works quite well. Thanks for reading.

No comments: